Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Morning by Morning, May 26 - Good Morning, Lord Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open wide my heart and welcome You into my day.  You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit; come be One within me today and every day.  ...

As I wait on You in the silence of surrender, listening for the leading of Your Holy Spirit, I hear You writing a new song of surrender and trust in my heart. ...

Good morning, Lord Jesus
Good morning, my King
You are my Savior
My Lord and my Friend

I welcome Your Spirit
Abiding in me
Make me more like You
Holy and free

You are my Father
Creator of all
You give my life purpose
As I answer Your call

Take me by the heart now
Lead me by Your hand
Send me where You will, Lord
In You I will stand

I am in You
And You in me
I am in You 
And You are in me

You are my Vine
And I am Your branch
You are my Vine
And I am Your branch

Let my life bear
The fruit of Your love
Yes, let my life bear
The fruit of Your love

Good morning, my Lord
Good morning, my King
I am Your child
And You are my Everything

Yes, Lord. O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- I embrace this gift of the certainty and assurance of Your love and Your grace for me each day. 

"Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have boldness before God; and we receive from Him whatever we ask, because we obey His commandments and do what pleases Him. And this is His commandment, that we should believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as He has commanded us. All who obey His commandments abide in Him, and He abides in them. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit that He has given us" (1 John 3:21-24).

By the grace of God, I trust You, Lord. And by the grace of God, give me the desire and the power to obey You, Lord, as Your Spirit abides in me. I want to have that boldness before You and that intimacy with You that Your Word invites me to embrace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will embrace the boldness before God and intimacy with Him that He desires for you each day with every dimension of His Being -- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit -- in Jesus' name.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


 
Orders for my Devotional Book
can be made at 

 Morning by Morning, A Prayer Journey with Tommy Hays
A 365 Day Devotional with One Year's Worth of My Morning Prayers 
 to start each day embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and 
 filled with the Holy Spirit


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!