Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Morning by Morning, June 17 - "Companions of Jesus"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the communion of prayer, make me one with You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

"Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John and realized that they were uneducated and ordinary men, they were amazed and recognized them as companions of Jesus" (Acts 4:13).

I want to have such a boldness of faith and character of spirit that everyone knows I'm a companion of Jesus. I don't want to be known for education or accomplishments, for status or wealth, but by the seal of the Spirit of Christ that marks my life (Romans 8:9).

By the grace of God, I'll not be ashamed of the gospel and I'll not be embarrassed to be known as a man of God, a man of faith, a man of prayer who passionately loves my Lord and seeks to walk with Jesus every day. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel; it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who has faith" (Romans 1:16).

In the power of Your mercy and love, I'm a servant and a son, a companion and a friend, of the One created me and calls me by name to join with Him in the journey of faith every day (John 15:15). So fill me afresh with Your Spirit today so that all know that I've been with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be filled afresh by the Holy Spirit, centered in Christ, and embraced by the Father, so that everyone knows you are a companion of Jesusin Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Friends, I'm available for spiritual retreats, revivals, conferences, and ministry engagements through Messiah Ministries at home and abroad, especially on topics of spiritual maturity and transformation, inner healing prayer ministry, and spiritual authority in Christ-- ministering the healing love of God and preparing the way of the Lord. I'm excited to be speaking again in the teaching and equipping sessions this summer at the Aldersgate 2015 National Conference on Spirit Filled Living hosted this year in Lexington, Kentucky. Please come join us July 9-12, 2015 www.aldersgate2015.org God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!