Thursday, June 18, 2015

Morning by Morning, June 18 - Wait for the Lord and Soar Like an Eagle

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I speak, I want to listen; before I look out, I want to look up; before I go out, I want to wait -- here in my heart, in the communion of prayer with You.  ...

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is an everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and strengthens the powerless. Even youths will faint and be weary, and the young will fall exhausted; but those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint" (Isaiah 40:28-31).

Everlasting God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- renew my strength, as I wait upon You. Align my thoughts and my desires with Your will, as I entrust my will to Yours. Go before me into the moments of my day. Open Your doors and order my steps to walk in the way that leads to life.

As I wait for You, I'm yielding to You, I'm trusting in You, I'm surrendering my will to Your will and committing my day to Your plan for my life. And as I wait, You are strengthening me, empowering me, anointing me, and filling me afresh with Your Spirit to go out into my day and my world soaring like an eagle. "From ages past no one heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who works for those who wait for Him" (Isaiah 64:4). O Lord, do Your mighty work in me today, as I wait for You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will wait for the Lord and be filled with His Spirit to soar like an eagle throughout the moments of your dayin Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Friends, please keep us in prayer as our Rapha God Ministries team travels to Fredericksburg, Texas to teach tonight on inner healing and equipping for prayer ministry at Oak Hills Church, Fredericksburg Campus in our strategic ministry partnership with OHC. This is our 7 week series of Level 2 Prayer Ministry Training.

I'm available for spiritual retreats, revivals, conferences, and ministry engagements through Messiah Ministries at home and abroad, especially on topics of spiritual maturity and transformation, inner healing prayer ministry, and spiritual authority in Christ-- ministering the healing love of God and preparing the way of the Lord. I'm excited to be speaking again in the teaching and equipping sessions this summer at the Aldersgate 2015 National Conference on Spirit Filled Living hosted this year in Lexington, Kentucky. Please come join us July 9-12, 2015 www.aldersgate2015.org God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!