Monday, July 13, 2015

Morning by Morning, July 13 - "Relentless Love"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look up and listen in for the leading of Your Spirit, as begin my day embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"What should be done then, my friends? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.... So, my friends, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues; but all things should be done decently and in order" (1 Corinthians 14:26-40).

When we come together in the freedom of Your Spirit, our hearts are strangely warmed, the flames of our passion for You are rekindled and set ablaze, and we are filled to overflowing with Your relentless love! Spiritual gifts flow; spirits and souls and bodies are healed; chains of bondage are broken; and lives are forever changed by the power of the name of Jesus, as we drinking deeply from Your wells of Living Water in the manifest Presence of God.

That's what my sons and I experienced last week at the Aldersgate 2015 National Conference on Spirit Filled Living, held in Lexington, Kentucky this year. Every moment and memory, every experience and encounter, was saturated in an indescribable atmosphere of Your "Relentless Love" -- the spiritual theme that ran like a mighty rushing river through every teaching, message, worship, and prayer. I was excited to share messages and ministry on inner healing and deliverance during the equipping sessions, but I was just as excited to sit back, to kneel down, to rise up and receive the unrelenting abundance of Your love and extravagant outpouring of Your grace. This conference is always a highlight of my year every time I go, and what a joy to share it with my sons. Thank You, Jesus!

At a prayer meeting on Aldersgate Street in London on May 24, 1738, John Wesley said, "I felt my heart strangely warmed." No doubt he was filled with the Holy Spirit and empowered with a passion for Jesus at a depth of surrender and love he had never known before. One of the greatest revivals of history erupted in spiritual awakening that day, as the flames rekindled in one preacher's heart spread began to turn the world upside down.

That's my hope today. "And hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been giving to us" (Romans 5:5). Come, Holy Spirit! Fill me afresh today and every day. Baptize me, saturate me, immerse me, in the fullness of Your Spirit and the power of Your love that sets my heart ablaze with a passion for Jesus to turn my world upside down to the glory of God! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray your heart will be strangely warmed as you are filled afresh with the Holy Spirit in the relentless love of God and extravagance of His grace today and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 

Friends, God bless you and Thank You for all your prayers for me in ministry at the Aldersgate Conference last week. We had a powerful time. I already heard some testimonies of healing from my equipping sessions Freedom from Addictions and Emotional Roots of Illness. And I was excite to share my new updated book Free To Be Like Jesus and the new release of the DVDs for our Rapha God School of Ministries' Prayer Ministry Training, now available from our ministry.

Please register early and come join us for Aldersgate 2016 next summer! http://aldersgateconference.org  God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!