Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 11 - "My Anointed One"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine. Come walk with me every mile, through every moment of my day. ...
 
"I have prepared a lamp for My anointed one" (Psalm 132:17).
 
By the grace of God upon me, by the Spirit of God within me, I am an anointed one. "As for (us), the anointing that (we) received from Him abides in (us)" (1 John 2:27). "It is God who establishes us with (one another) in Christ and has anointed us, by putting His seal on us and giving us His Spirit in our hearts" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).
 
And You guide my steps with Your lamp. "Indeed, You are my Lamp, O Lord, the Lord lightens my darkness" (2 Samuel 22:29). Your Spirit within me and Your Word before me lead me through every question I'll ponder and every challenge I'll encounter. "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).
 
Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me, rise up within me, anointing me and empowering me to be a disciple and ambassador of Christ today (2 Corinthians 3:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you be anointed and empowered by the Spirit of the Living God as a disciple and ambassador of Christ today,  in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!