Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 12 - "With Great Boldness"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my heart; awaken my spirit to come alive in Christ today.  ...
 
"Since, then, we have such a hope, we act with great boldness" (2 Corinthians 3:12).
 
My hope is not in fairy tales or false religion. My hope is not in my self or man's ways. My hope is in You. You are my God and You love me and You have a plan to express Your love and Your nature through me. So empower me in this hope that I have to "be strong and bold," to "have no fear or dread" of anything less that all You have for me "because it is the Lord (my) God who goes with (me); (You) will not fail (me) or forsake (me)" in any moment along the way of my journey each day (Deuteronomy 31:6).
 
When people "saw the boldness" of Your first disciples who were filled with Your Spirit and growing in Your nature as You expressed Your love and Your power through their lives, they "were amazed and recognized them as companions of Jesus" (Acts 4:13). Those disciples of Yours wouldn't shut up and wouldn't hold back; they weren't intimidated or afraid to be who You created them to be -- witnesses of hope and warriors of love (Acts 4:20).
 
Just like them, I'm one of Your disciples too. And I'm filled with Your Spirit too. So I pray for more boldness -- the boldness that can only come from deep intimacy with You as companion of Jesus. And with boldness of faith and confidence in You, empower me to live this day so that all who see me and the hope that is within me will be drawn to the love and power and grace You have for each one of them (1 Peter 3:15). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you press in to deeper intimacy with Jesus and grow in boldness to live and to share the hope that is within you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!