Thursday, August 13, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 13 - "Seek His Face"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your prayers in my heart, as I begin my day seeking Your face.  ...
 
"'Come,' my heart says, 'seek His face!' Your face, Lord, do I seek" (Psalm 27:6).
 
As I seek Your face in worship and prayer, in trust and surrender, in passionate pursuit of the One who pursues my passions, You embrace me and call me to pursue You even more passionately still until You are the One Thing I desire most. "One thing I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after:  to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple" (Psalm 27:4).
 
Increase that passion in me. Increase that hunger in me. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" (Matthew 5:6). Fill me afresh with Your Spirit today. Fill me afresh with a holy passion to pursue You above all else. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray the Holy Spirit will fill you afresh with a holy passion to pursue the face of God today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

    

Friends, please join us for our next School of Ministry in September being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. 
Register by calling Rapha God Ministries at 210 233-1072 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!