Thursday, August 27, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 27 - "Be Strong, Do Not Fear, Here is Your God!" 
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me as I seek You in the communion of prayer.  ... "Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are of a fearful heart, 'Be strong, do not fear! Here is your God. He will come with vengeance, with terrible recompense. He will come and save you'" (Isaiah 35:3-4). Sometimes it feels like our hands are week and weary from well-doing and our knees have grown feeble from the long journey. We need to hear Your word in our hearts or hear Your voice spoken through a friend -- "Be strong! Do not fear! Here is your God!" And when respond to Your call and lift up our eyes to You and off of what's making us feel weary or worried, You come and save us. You come and strengthen us and encourage us and empower us. You lift up our spirits as we lift up our hearts. For You are always ready to help and "mighty to save" (Isaiah 63:1). Daddy Abba, my Father God, send forth Your word, utter Your voice. Strengthen me and encourage me and empower me today. Fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit, Who's always leading me to Jesus, my Savior, to embrace the fullness of my salvation in You (John 14:26). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May the Lord our God strengthen you and encourage you and empower you today wherever you may feel weary or worried, in Jesus' name. Be strong, fear not, for God is with you! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!