Friday, September 11, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 11 - Strong Tower
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Rock and my Refuge, my Strong Tower and Strength. And in humility of heart I willingly choose to be desperately dependent on You alone.  ...
 
"For who is God, but the Lord? And who is rock, except our God? ... The Lord lives! Blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation.... He is a tower of salvation for His king, and shows steadfast love to His anointed, to David and His descendants forever" (2 Samuel 22:32-51).
 
O Lord, my God, You are the Source of every good thing in my life. You are my Strength when I feel weak; You are my Shelter when I feel afraid. You are my Light when I feel lost in the dark; You are my Leader when don't know which way to turn. You are my Hope when it's hard to look beyond today to trust in what tomorrow holds; and You are my Helper when I can't hardly handle the troubles and trials that come.
 
On this day of 9-11, when our nation remembers the towers that fell and the lives that were lost, may we also remember "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe" (Proverbs 18:10). We're only righteous in You (2 Corinthians 5:21). And the truth is, we're only safe in You (Acts 4:12). But in humility of heart and confidence of faith, we trust that You are with us and You are at work within us to cause all things to work together for good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). Blessed be the name of the Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May the name of the Lord be your strong tower today and every day, as you run into Him and embrace His grace and the security of His love for you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Friends, thank you for your prayers for us! We've been having exciting and powerful times together during our Level 1 School of Ministry at Rapha God Ministries for Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry Training. In Level 1, we primarily focus on the Biblical foundation and spiritual principles of healing and freedom from my book, Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance. I pray you will experience the deep healing and powerful freedom of Jesus Christ in every dimension of your life. God bless you!

DVDs of our School of Ministry, Books, and Resources for Healing and Prayer Ministry are Available


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!