Friday, September 25, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 25 - "Increase and Abound"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You into the center of my life and these first moments of my day.  ...
 
"And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, just as we abound in love for you. And may He also strengthen your hearts in holiness that you may be blameless before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints" (1 Thessalonians 3:12-13).
 
I hear in my heart the invitation of Your Spirit to "increase and abound." Not in my power or wisdom, not in my good deeds or any righteousness of my own, but by the power of the grace of God at work within me, may I increase and abound in this season ahead. 
 
May I increase and abound in love for You and for others, in humility and holiness of heart and life, in understanding my calling and place for such a time as this, in knowing my identity in You and fulfilling my destiny through You, in the assurance of Your promises and the abundance of Your provision, in aligning with those You've chosen for me in all the personal and strategic relationships of my life, in my freedom from all that would hold me back from being all You've created me to be and empowered me to do in the glory of Your name. In every way You will, may I increase and abound, according to the word You're speaking to me. And I pray the same for all who are stirred by Your Spirit to embrace this word with me in the agreement of prayer, in the name and the power and the Presence of Jesus (Matthew 18:19-20).
 
As You said through Isaiah:  "Enlarge the site of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. For you will spread out to the right and to the left, and your descendants will possess the nations and will settle the desolate towns" (Isaiah 54:2-3). As you said through Jabez:  "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from hurt and harm!" (1 Chronicles 4:10) As You said through Jude:  "May mercy, peace, and love be (ours) in abundance" (Jude 2). So You've said through Paul:  "May the Lord make (us) increase and abound" in every way You desire (1 Thessalonians 3:12).
 
Lord, let it be so, as You will. As Mary said, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to Your word" (Luke 1:38). You said, "The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life" (John 6:63). Let these seeds of Your words of spirit and life You've spoken into my spirit keep "growing up and increasing and yielding" all that You've purposed in Your heart for my life (Mark 4:8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will increase and abound in every way the Lord desires for you according to His great plan for the destiny of your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!