Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 29 - Overcomers in Christ
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be the Center of my day and the Center of my life.  ...
 
"He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son" (Revelation 21:7 NKJV).
 
We're not overcomers unless we've had something to overcome.
 
So help me see every challenge as a catalyst for my success. Help me see every problem as an opportunity to learn to persist and prevail in the power of Your grace. And help me even see every failure as a reminder that You are faithful to be with me forever through everything I face in this broken, fallen world, while You never miss an opportunity to make me more like You each day (Romans 8:29). "For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world -- our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5:4-5)
 
So set me free from the spirit of whining. Deliver me from the demons of murmuring and complaining. Crush the spirits of criticism and comparison, passivity and complacency, bad attitude and bad breath under my feet. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.... And my God shall supply all (my) need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:12-29). "In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us" (Romans 8:37).
 
By the power of the grace of God, I will overcome today. I choose to believe I am more than a conqueror in Christ today. In You, I will overcome "by the blood of the Lamb and the word of (my) testimony" (Revelation 12:11).
 
As You make me stronger and You make me better and You make me more like You while You encourage me and empower me to overcome, I will give You thanks and praise for being with me through it all and being at work within me through it all.
 
I can overcome because You have overcome. As You said long ago, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world!" (John 16:33)  I can overcome, because the Overcomer lives in me! (Colossians 1:27) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will overcome in Christ today, as Your Father in Heaven continues to form Christ in you by the power of His Holy Spirit at work around you and within you through all you encounter, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!