Thursday, January 14, 2016

Morning by Morning, January 14 - A New Thing Now
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for the joy of our journey together that begins here in these first moments of my morning and carries on throughout the moments of my day.  ...
 
"Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old. I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.... for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to My chosen people, to the people whom I formed for Myself so that they might declare My praise" (Isaiah 43:18-21).
 
You're doing a new thing now. Now it springs forth. Now it rises up. Where there have been seasons of wandering in wilderness, now You're making a way. Where there have been seemingly endless days through a desert, now Your rivers of life are bursting forth.
 
Yes, I perceive it! Yes, I sense and see a movement in my spirit and in the hearts of Your people excitedly expecting to experience more of Your love and power and grace in our lives. Let Your favor be upon us and Your fervor rise up within us that we might declare Your praise!
 
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I choose to no longer remember or be restricted by "the former things." I no longer consider or allow myself to be constrained by "the things of old." By the power of the grace of God, You're breaking off my past and empowering me to breakout and breakthrough into the fullness of all You have for me now (2 Samuel 5:20). You're pouring Your new wine into the new wineskin of Your will for my life today! (Matthew 9:17)
 
Yes, Lord, I perceive it! Yes, Lord, I believe it! Yes, Lord, I choose to embrace it! So now -- this day and every day, by the power of Your grace -- "this one thing I do:  forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus!" (Philippians 3:13-14)  In this year of Your favor, to the glory of God, I will declare Your praise with joy and faith through my life! (Isaiah 43:21)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



 I pray you perceive and embrace the new thing now the Lord is doing in His children to display His glory through our lives in this year of His favor, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Friends, please keep us in prayer for our Breakthrough Prayer Conference this weekend, as I teach a hands-on training in Healing Prayer Ministry at Bear Creek United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas through Messiah Ministries.

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!