Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 23 - Alive to Thrive!
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise and shine, in my spirit and through my life today, I pray.  ... "The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad, the desert shall rejoice and blossom; like the crocus it shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice with joy and singing.... For waters shall break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert" (Isaiah 35:1-6). We're created to thrive. So there are times when we need to be refreshed and revived. As I pray, I hear Your Spirit writing a new song in my heart ... 
Refreshed and revived
I'm coming alive
Awakened from the slumber of the night
 
Filled up inside
Alive to thrive
Spreading my wings to take off in flight
 
Revive me!
Come alive in me!
Arise and shine through me!
 
This winter will pass
This desert won't last
For my God is alive and living in me!

 Yes, Lord. You're alive and living in me. So "(I'm) not in the flesh; (I'm) in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:9). In the power of Your grace, You free my spirit and strengthen my body. You "strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. (You) say to those who are of a fearful heart, 'Be strong, do not fear! Here is you God!'" (Isaiah 35:3-4). You fill me afresh with "everlasting joy" as "sorrow and sighing flee away" (Isaiah 35:10). Thank You for Your "streams in the desert" and Your "water (that) break forth in the wilderness" (Isaiah 35:6). Thank You for Your word of command to my spirit, "Sleeper, awake! Rise from the dead, and Christ will sine on you!" (Ephesians 5:14) I'm alive to thrive in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will come alive and thrive in the joy and strength of the grace of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  
 

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands and Pastor Amy Barkman.
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
Please Spread the Word!

Ministering in Southern Indiana Area Feb 28-March 2
Please join us for 4 Nights of Inner Healing 
hosted at Pfrimmers Chapel UMC 
with my great friend, Pastor Tim Johnson


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!