Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 3 - Patience for the Harvest
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus.  My Lord and Savior, be exalted here in my heart, here in my prayer, and here in my day.  ...
 
"The kingdom of God is as if someone would scatter seed on the ground, and would sleep and rise night and day, and the seed would sprout and grow, he does not know how. The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head. But when the grain is ripe, at once he goes in with his sickle, because the harvest has come" (Mark 4:26-29).
 
Each in its time, and all in Your time. Give me patience with what Your growing in my life. Help me not get in a hurry and not get discouraged. You will fulfill Your promises, and Your Word will not return empty (Isaiah 55:11). 
 
So keep me from growing impatient while You're growing my faith. The time for harvest will come. The seeds will grow until the fruit is ripe. So help me not get frustrated when I don't see the fruit during the time of growth. Each season is essential -- the season for planting, the season for growing, and the season for harvesting.  
 
As much as my flesh hates to admit what my spirit already knows, the season of growing is the longest and requires the most patience. But its in the patience and endurance that You grow in me the fruit of maturity. "You know that the testing of your faith produces endurance; and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing" (James 1:2-4). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will embrace the grace of patience as the Lord grows your faith to maturity and fulfills His promises of harvest in your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


 
Friends, please come join us tonight where I'll be sharing a message on healing with Max Lucado at the First Wednesday Worship & Healing Service at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus in San Antonio at 7pm. All are welcome!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!