Monday, February 08, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 8 - Set Out to Seek Out God's Plans
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the ways that lead to life today.  ... "So they set out from the mount of the Lord three days journey with the ark of the covenant of the Lord going before them three days' journey, to seek out a resting place for them, the cloud of the Lord being over them by day when they set out from the camp. Whenever the ark set out, Moses would say, 'Arise, O Lord, let Your enemies be scattered and Your foes flee before You.' And whenever it came to rest, he would say, 'Return, O Lord of the thousand thousands of Israel'" (Numbers 10:33-36). Under the Old Covenant, the ark of the covenant represented the presence of God going moving in the midst of the people of God along their journey. And now under the New Covenant, Your Holy Spirit is in the midst of our hearts, guiding us and leading us along the journey of each day (John 16:13). Come, Holy Spirit. "Arise, O Lord, let Your enemies be scattered!" As I set out and seek out Your plan for my day, I want to first set out in my heart through the communion of prayer with the desire to follow You, wherever the cloud of Your presence and ark of Your covenant may lead. As I do, Your foes must flee and Your enemies must scatter. "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you" (James 4:7-8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will set out to seek out God's plan for your life today; and may God arise and your enemies be scattered, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!