Monday, March 14, 2016

Morning by Morning, March 14 - Good Seed and Good Treasure
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for Your leading.  ...
 
"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit; for each tree is known by its own fruit. Figs are not gathered from thorns, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush. The good person out of the good treasure of the heart produces good, and the evil person out of evil treasure produces evil; for it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks" (Luke 6:43-45).
 
My fruit and my mouth reveal my heart. And my heart reveals the seeds I've allowed to be sown and the nature I've chosen to treasure. So as best as I can and all by Your grace, help me choose well what I sow and what I treasure. The harvest of what comes forth on the outside will always reveal the truth what's stored away inside. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the good seed you've allowed to be sown and the good nature you've treasured in your heart will bear good fruit and good words through your life today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
          
 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!