Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Morning by Morning, March 2 - "Power to Become Children of God"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are welcome in my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"He was in the world, and the world came into being through Him; yet the world did not know Him. He came to what was His own, and His own people did not accept Him. But to all who received Him, who believed in His name, He gave power to become the children of God, who were born, not of blood or of the will of the flesh or of the will of man, but of God" (John 1:10-13).
 
By the will of God, I'm a child of God. You've empowered me to know that's who I am, just as You've awakened me know just who You are. 
 
Lord Jesus, You are the Son of God, One with my Father and One with the Holy Spirit. And by the power of the grace of God that's saved my soul and stirred in my spirit, I've believed in Your name and received You in my heart to embrace the power to become a child of God.
 
As a child of God, I'm led by the Spirit of God. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God (Romans 8:14 NKJV). The Spirit of God dwells in me (Romans 8:9). And it's that very Spirit of the Son, "the Spirit of Christ," who lives in me and identifies me, who encourages me and empowers me to be all I'm created and called to be (Romans 8:9).
 
The Spirit of God is always reminding me who I am -- I'm a child of God, a son of my Father. "When we cry, 'Abba! Father!' it is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint heir with Christ -- if, in fact, we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him" (Romans 8:15-17). 
 
With Jesus in my heart, with the Holy Spirit leading my life, I cry out to You, my Father -- Abba! Father! How are You leading me today, as I embrace my identity and live out my destiny as a son of God and disciple of Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit of God? Give me the power to live like the son of God I am today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will filled afresh with the Holy Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ living in you and empowering you to know you're the child of God you're created to be by our Father God today. May you live into the fullness of your identity and your destiny in Christ every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     

Ministering in Southern Indiana Area Feb 28-March 2
Please join us for 4 Nights of Inner Healing 
hosted at Pfrimmers Chapel UMC 
with my great friend, Pastor Tim Johnson
Friends, Thank You for your prayers for us at the this meeting at Pfrimmers Chapel! Testimonies each night of the power and love of God changing hearts and lives, from the inside out, in Jesus' mighty name! Another awesome night last night! We're praying at the altar late into the night as Jesus heals the brokenhearted and sets the captives free! I pray the same for you and your ministry. God bless you!

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands, Pastor Amy Barkman,
and Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
Please Spread the Word!



 
My Book:  Free to Be Like Jesus


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!