Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Morning by Morning, April 26 - Know the One Who is Able
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me today, as You lead me in the way of life in Christ.  ...
 
"I know the One in whom I have put my trust, and I am sure that He is able to guard until that day what I have entrusted to Him" (2 Timothy 1:12).
 
Lord, I know You and I trust You. The more I know You, the more I trust You. The more I trust You, the more I love You and thank You for all You've done for me and all You've done in me.
 
And though life can be hard and the challenges can be tough, though the battles against our hope and faith can be very real and very intense, we don't lose heart as we keep entrusting our hearts to you. You never promised it wouldn't be hard, but You promised You'd always be with us no matter how hard it gets. 
 
You said, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall be burned, and the flame shall not consumer you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior" (Isaiah 43:1-3). You said, "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5). You said, "I am with you always, to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).
 
I believe You. I trust You and I love You. And by the power of the grace of God, I will "guard the good treasure entrusted to (me), with the help of the Holy Spirit living in (me)" (2 Timothy 1:14). "For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day" (2 Timothy 1:12 NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray your heart will not be troubled and your faith and hope will be secure in the One You've come know and trust, who always loves you and is always with you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!