Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Morning by Morning, April 27 - Savior and Shepherd
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Savior and my Shepherd. Let me hear Your voice and follow the leading of Your Spirit.  ...
 
Savior and Shepherd
Conquering King
My Rock and my Refuge
My Everything
Your name is Mighty
Faithful and True
You fill me with Your Spirit
And make me like You
 
Yes, Lord. Make me more like You today (Romans 8:29). You are "The Word of God," "Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). And yet, in all Your sovereignty and majesty -- One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit -- You desire to be One within me as well (John 17:21). You desire to speak to my spirit as the Good Shepherd of my soul and lead me by my heart as the Lord and Savior of my life (John 10:3). 
 
As You are, so are we to be in this world, by the power of Your grace at work within us, as the children of God (1 John 4:17). "God abides in those who confess that Jesus is the Son of God, and they abide in God" (1 John 4:15). Abide in me today, as You invite me to abide in You (John 15:4). Fill me with Your Spirit and make me like You, my Savior and my Shepherd (Ephesians 5:18). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled afresh with the Holy Spirit, embraced in the grace of Your heavenly Father, and follow the voice of Your Savior and Shepherd abiding in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend as I travel to preach in Indiana at Burket United Methodist Church with my good friend, Pastor Gary Loy and also teach on Emotional Roots of Physical Afflictions. Come join us if you're in the area. God bless you!

Please keep our Rapha God Ministries team in prayer this Sunday Night. We're excited to be invited to provide altar prayer ministry for Matthew West at the Bible Tour Performance in San Antonio at Laurie Auditorium this Sunday Night. Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!