Thursday, June 23, 2016

Morning by Morning, June 23 - Come, King of Glory!
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You into my heart and every moment of my day.  ... "Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory" (Psalm 24:7-10) Strong and mighty Lord, Lord of hosts, Lord of the armies of heaven, I lift up the gates of my heart; I lift up the doors of my soul, that the King of glory may come in. Come into my heart; come into my world; come rule and reign in Your power and might in all the earth. "For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises with a psalm! (Psalm 47:7) You are the King of glory. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords (Revelation 19:16). And "the armies of heaven, wearing fine linen, white and pure" follow You in victory and power at Your command (Revelation 19:14). In Your glory, we embrace the manifest Presence of God (Exodus 13:21; John 1:14). King of glory, come manifest Your Presence, come display Your glory in me and my world today. "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). Christ in my world, the King of glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the King of glory comes into your heart and every moment of your day, manifesting His Presence, strong and mighty, in your life and our world, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

       


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!