Tuesday, July 19, 2016


Morning by Morning, July 19 - My Father's Son
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I begin my day with Your name on my lips. Help me live this day growing into Your nature in my heart.  ...
 
Less of me and more of You.
I want Your nature through and through.
Take my heart and take my soul.
Set me free and make me whole.
Crucified now in my flesh,
Sanctified now in Your rest,
Let Your Spirit live in me.
My Father’s son I’ll always be.
 
Yes, Lord. My Father God, I am Your son -- saved through the sacrifice my Savior Jesus Christ and being filled afresh each day with the Holy Spirit of the Living God (Ephesians 5:18). As a son of God, I'm led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14). And the Spirit of God is always is moving in my heart to make me want to be more like Jesus, the perfect image of God my Father (Romans 8:29; Hebrews 1:3; John 10:30).
 
"(I am) not in the flesh; (I am) in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (me). Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in (me), though the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in (me), He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to (my) mortal body also through His Spirit that dwells in (me).... For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. For (I) did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but (I) have received a Spirit of adoption. When (I) cry, 'Abba! Father!' it is that very Spirit bearing witness with (my) spirit that (I am one of the) children of God, and if children then heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ -- if, in fact, (I) suffer with Him so that (I) may also be glorified with Him" (Romans 8:9-17).
 
Yes, Lord. Let it be so -- all in Your time, all in Your way, all in the power of Your grace. "May the God of peace Himself sanctify (me) entirely; and may (my) spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The One who calls (me) is faithful, and He will do this. Beloved, pray for (me)" (1 Thessalonians 5:23-25). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled afresh with God's Spirit every day, making you more like Jesus, being sanctified entirely in spirit and soul and body, as the child of God that you are, in Jesus' name. God is faithful and He will do this, as you willing choose to desperately dependent upon Him alone. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

          


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!