Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Morning by Morning, August 17 - Dedication to Vindication
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Sovereign King, merciful and mighty God, You are my Lord and Savior, and I welcome Your saving grace and ruling lordship into every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her vindication shines out like the dawn and her salvation like a burning torch. The nations shall see your vindication, and all the kings your glory.... Upon your walls, O Jerusalem, I have posted sentinels; all day and all night they shall never be silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest, and give Him no rest until He establishes Jerusalem and makes it renowned throughout the earth.... The Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth:  Say to daughter Zion, 'See, your salvation comes; His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him'" (Isaiah 62:1-11 NRSV).
 
We are Your sentinels -- Your watchmen on wall. You position us in prayer and deploy us in battle.  You encourage us and empower us to persevere in faith until we see Your victory and the vindication of Your people established on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).
 
You stir in our hearts to seek Your heart in prayer. You put Your thoughts in our minds and Your desires in our hearts. Then You invite us to partner with Your Word and Your will by the moving of Your Spirit in our prayers and praises and proclamations until we see Your kingdom come and Your will be done in the matters You've put in our hearts to pray:  "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God" (Romans 8:26-27).
 
You know every matter on my heart today. And I believe by faith You are the One who put those matters on my heart to pray. So by the power of the grace of God, I will pray. And I will persevere in faith. And I will proclaim Your truth and Your will according to Your Word. And I will praise You now for the victory and the vindication to come -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will see the victory and vindication of God in every matter He's put on your heart to pray, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



 

Friends, thank you so much for all the encouraging notes and prayers! Please continue to join with me in prayer for a close friend of mine and his family, as he continues to go through his trial this week. Closing Arguments will be today. Please pray for courage for the judge who has continued to take the Motion to Acquit under consideration, in a rare move, even as the case is given to the jury to decide their verdict. Please continue to join with me to press through in prayer until the end for him and his family. By the grace of God, this trial seems to be going exceptionally well, with more truth being revealed every day. We pray for clarity, discernment, that all things be exposed in the light of the truth, that the judge and jury may discern and judge rightly, as well as for the favor and mercy of the Lord for my friend and his family. And may God cause all of this to work together for good. We trust that the battle is won in the Spirit, as we pray for it to be manifested on earth as it is in heaven. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!