Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Morning by Morning, October 11 - Honorable
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and my thoughts and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul, having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation" (1 Peter 2:11-12 NKJV).
 
By the power of Your grace at work within me, I want to be a more honorable man -- a man who honors You, who honors my family, who honors all You've entrusted to me as a citizen of Heaven, a son of God, and an ambassador of Christ. "Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us:  we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:20-12).
 
Sanctify my tongue so that my words are more honorable. Purify my heart so that my desires are more honorable. Crucify my flesh so that my actions are more honorable. Bring my ways into alignment with Your will so that my life honors You in all things -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray your life will honor God and all will see you are honored by Him as a beloved child and faithful disciple, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 


Friends, Thank You So Much! for all your prayer for us at our fundraiser Golf Tournament and Silent Auction on Saturday. The Lord truly blessed us with His provision to help us continue to minister the healing love of God through Rapha God Ministries.Thank you for all your support and encouragement and prayers that allow us to live out our calling and fulfill our destiny. I pray the same for you! God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!