Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Morning by Morning, October 12 - Love One Another Through Prayer for One Another
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my living relationship with my living God grow stronger each day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"We have not ceased praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may lead lives worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, as you bear fruit in every good work and as you grow in the knowledge of God" (Colossians 1:9-10).
 
Thank You for those who pray for me. Thank You for those who pray that I'll be filled with knowledge of God's will, that I'll mature in spiritual wisdom and understanding, that I'll lead a life worthy of You, that I'll lead a life that pleases You, that I'll bear fruit in all I do and all I am, and that I keep growing in my knowledge of who You are and in the intimacy of my deeply personal experience of who You are to me in my relationship with You. By the grace of God, may they never cease.
 
And at the same time, I pray the same for each one of them -- the ones I know and the ones I'll never know until the day we see one another face to face in Your Presence to thank one another for our prayers for each other. Prayer is an expression of love. So You invite us to "pray for one another," just You invite us to "love one another" (James 5:16; John 13:34).
 
Come, Holy Spirit, as You lead me to pray Your Word for my friends in faith and companions on the journey of prayer. Father, in the name of Jesus, may they be filled with knowledge of Your will, may they mature in spiritual wisdom and understanding, may they lead a life worthy of You, may they lead a life that pleases You, may they bear fruit in all they do and all they are in You, and may they keep growing in their knowledge of who You are and in the intimacy of their deeply personal experience of who You are to them in their relationship with You. By the grace of God, may I never cease in my prayers for them.
 
Thank You for the gift and the joy of praying for them and loving each one of them in this way -- today and every day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you experience the love and joy of knowing somebody's praying for you right now, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 





Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!