Monday, October 17, 2016

Morning by Morning, October 17 - The Spirit of the Bride
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here at the beginning of my day and at the center of my life.  ...
 
"The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come'" (Revelation 22:17).
 
Come, Lord Jesus. Your Spirit moves in my heart to cry out to You to come. Come in the clouds and return to the earth (1 Thessalonians 4:16). And, at the same time, come in my heart to rule and to reign, as Your kingdom comes and Your will is done, here in me and here in my world, on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).
 
Your Spirit moves in the heart of Your bride -- throughout all the earth and in every generation between Your first coming and Your second -- crying out to You to come. What is this Spirit of the Bride You desire in our hearts?  ...
 
I believe I hear You saying in my heart, "This Spirit of the Bride I desire in the hearts of My people is a spirit of humility, passion, and love."
 
"Humble yourselves before Me. Trust in Me alone, rather than yourselves or anything else that's anything less than who I Am in My relationship with you. The opposite of humility is pride. I oppose the proud, but give grace to the humble. Set aside your pride that insists that you be in control instead of entrusting control of your life and all that is near to your heart to Me."
 
"Pursue Me passionately, with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, and all your strength. Don't hold back. Don't give in to compromise or complacency, but pursue Me first and foremost, as the One Thing that matters most in your life. Have no other gods before Me. Seek Me first and My righteousness, and then all that you need will be added unto you."
 
"Love Me and love one another. I Am Love. And I created you for a relationship of love -- in relationship with Me and with one another. Learn to love. Pursue love. And learn to be loved. Apart from love, nothing matters. Just as apart from Me, you can do nothing. The greatest powers and accomplishments are nothing apart from love and have no lasting value apart from love. Learn this, above all else."
 
"This is the Spirit of the Bride. This is the spirit and heart of the bride I desire. Let her rejoice and be glad. Let her be made ready for Me to come." 
 
Yes, Lord. "Let us rejoice and (be glad) and give (You) the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready" (Revelation 19:7). Let Your Holy Spirit move in us to prepare the way of the Lord, here in our hearts and here in the earth.
 
"The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come'" (Revelation 22:17). And in reply, "The One who testifies to these things says, 'Surely I Am coming soon.'" (Revelation 22:20). Together will all who hunger and thirst for You in humility, passion, and love, we say, "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!" (Revelation 22:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May the Holy Spirit stir in your heart with humility, passion, and love with the Spirit of the Bride in you, crying out for Jesus to come in our world and in our hearts, in Jesus' name. As we know, this is not a gender thing, but a deeply spiritual thing. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 
Friends, I believe the Holy Spirit gave me this word in some depth about humility, passion, and love to share with the men and women of Vamos en Christo Ministries, where I spoke at their retreat this weekend. But I also believe it's a word He is speaking to us as the Body and Bride of Christ in this hour, leading us to yearn for Him and and His revival and awakening in our hearts and in our land. Please join with me in that prayer. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!