Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Morning by Morning, October 5 - "Steadfast in the Faith"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here at the center of my heart and the beginning of my day. Let me live and move and have my being in You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"And you who were once estranged and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, He has now reconciled in His fleshly body through death, so as to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable before Him -- provided that you continue securely established and steadfast in the faith, without shifting from the hope promised by the gospel that you hearted, which ahs been proclaimed to every creature under heaven" (Colossians 1:21-23).
 
By the power of the grace of God, You've begun a good work in me. And You will be faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6). So by that same grace, I need that same power at work within me each day to "continue securely established and steadfast in the faith." 
 
I started well the day I welcomed You into my heart. I want to finish well. And every day in between, I want to live well. I want to "walk in newness of life" by welcoming the One who is the Source and Sustainer of my life to walk with me in my heart each day (Romans 6:4).
 
I will be "steadfast in the faith" as I "hold fast to the confession of (my) hope without wavering, for He who has promised is faithful" (Hebrews 10:23). O Lord, my God -- my Lord and Savior -- You are so faithful to me. By the power of the grace of God, empower me to be faithful to You this day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will live well and hold fast to the confession of your hope, as you walk in newness of life by the power of the grace of God at work within you today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 

Friends, please come join us if you can and spread the word for our Ministry Fundraiser Golf Tournament and Silent Auction, with a few special golfers coming out to encourage and support us 
-- Jeremy Camp, Max Lucado, Randy Frazee, and Jim Barker on October 8th!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!