Monday, November 28, 2016

Morning by Morning, November 28 -- Ask for Wisdom
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me today in the communion of prayer and throughout the moments of my day.  ...
 
"My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance; and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing. If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who give to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given to you" (James 1:2-5).
 
You invite me to ask You for wisdom. And You promise You'll give it. You know I need it. Because without Your wisdom, I can't grow to be mature and complete and I can't embrace and endure the trials and tests of my faith until they have their full effect. 
 
My wisdom would say, "Run." The world's wisdom would say, "Fight back by any means necessary." Yet Your wisdom says, "Embrace. Endure. Press through. Learn and grow and overcome." That's the nature of Your "wisdom from above" that "is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy" (v. 3:13).
 
Good Lord, give me Your wisdom from above today. Give me Your grace to live it out, humbly and willingly choosing to be desperately dependent upon You alone. Give me faith to believe, without wavering or doubting, that this is Your good will to give me this good gift of Your wisdom to address and overcome every challenge I'll face this day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you receive the widow of God you need to endure and overcome every trial and test you face, as you keep growing every day to be mature and complete in Christ , in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!