Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 22 - Unveiled Face

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand and lead me by the heart in the way that leads to life today.  ... 

"And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:18). 

Come, Holy Spirit. Unveil my face; unburden my soul. Reveal and remove everything in me that keeps me from seeing the glory of God. And replace it with more and more of Your nature in me. "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).  

As Moses said, "Show me Your glory, I pray" (Exodus 33:18). Let "(Your) goodness pass before me" (Exodus 33:19). Let Your presence embrace me and Your love enfold me. Let Your glory transform me and change me into Your "same image from one degree of glory to another," as I behold You, bow down before You, and become more like You each day -- in by the power of Your grace at work within me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be transformed and changed into the very image of God, from glory to glory, as You behold Him with an unveiled face and embrace Him with an unburdened soul, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!