Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 14 - God's Throne of Grace
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- You are One and You are holy. And I choose to be wholly Yours, as I begin my day in trusting surrender to Your mercy and love.  ...
 
"Since, then, we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast to our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who in every respect has been tested as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:14-16).
 
Yours is a throne of majesty, but also mercy; a throne of sovereignty, but also salvation; a throne of glory, but also grace. You know everything about me and yet You love me. You know everything I need before I ask, yet invite me to ask because in the asking You're inviting me to humble my heart, to seek Your face, and engage in living relationship with You, my God.
 
And by the power of Your grace, I can come "with boldness" before You because of the boldness of Your sacrifice for me. You suffered for me; You died for me; You dashed Your blood upon the altar of heaven at the mercy seat of God for me (Hebrews 9:11-14). So I will not hold back nor shrink back from the extravagant gift of Your mercy and grace You sacrificed so much for me to have. I will "hold fast to (my) confession" and honor You by embracing all You are and all You've done in Your love for me.
 
I come boldly to Your throne of grace "in (my) time of need." And I need You every hour -- every moment of every day. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). And I praise You, O Lord my God, that I never, ever have to be apart from You (Hebrews 13:5). You are with me always (Matthew 28:20). And I'm always welcome, with all boldness, to be with You at Your throne of grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you embrace the fullness of God's love and grace for you every moment of every day, as He abundantly satisfies every need according to His riches in glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

       






Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!