Sunday, April 16, 2017

Morning by Morning, April 16 - Christ Alive and Arise in Me!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I celebrate You're resurrection and mine!  ...
 
"Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. And the guard shook for fear of him, and became like dead men. But the angel answered and said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said!'" (Matthew 28:1-6 NKJV)
 
The tomb is empty and my heart is full.
You are risen and so is my soul.
You are alive and so am I.
You live forever and so will I.
Christ, our Lord, has risen today.
Christ, my Lord, arise in me every day!
 
Just as You said, "I Am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in Me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die" (John 11:25-26). Christ alive! Christ arise! Christ, my Lord, come alive and arise in me every day! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray Christ will come alive and arise in you today and every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!