Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Morning by Morning, April 18 - Living "The Resurrected Life"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak Your name and listen for Your voice, for Your sheep hear Your voice and do not follow another (John 10:3-5).  ...
 
As I listen, it seems I hear You saying, "Arise and follow Me. I Am the Resurrected One and I Am the Resurrecting One. I raise you up to follow Me in resurrected life."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. As You said, "I Am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in Me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die" (John 11:25).
 
Lord Jesus, what is this "resurrected life" You're calling me to live?  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying, "Your resurrected life is the life you live in Me -- where you daily choose to die to your will that's apart from My will and your ways that are apart from My ways, allowing Me to form My thoughts in your mind and My desires in your heart, so you can arise and follow Me in newness of life."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Give me the desire and the power to arise and follow You in this newness of life, in the resurrected life You have for me today. "Therefore we have been buried with Him by baptism into death, so that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with Him in a death like His, we will certainly be united with Him in a resurrection like His" (Romans 6:4-5). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be empowered by the grace of God to arise and follow Jesus in newness of life to live out your resurrected life in Him today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!