Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Morning by Morning, April 19 - Trusting Love
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Vine and I am one of Your branches. I want to abide in You and welcome You to abide in me, as I begin my morning seeking You in the communion of prayer (John 15:5). ...
 
"Those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name. When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them My salvation" (Psalm 91:14-16).
 
I love You, Lord. Help me love You more. I trust You, Lord. Help me trust You more. Help me know in my heart You are with me in Spirit  -- fighting for me in ways I don't always see, moving on my behalf in ways I don't always know. 
 
You deliver me and protect me; You speak to me and respond to me; You honor me and satisfy me. All in Your way and all in Your time, You show me the fullness of Your salvation and the power of Your love. You are forever "My Refuge and my Fortress; my God, in whom I trust" (Psalm 91:2). You are the God I trust and the God I love because You first loved me (1 John 4:19). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you grow in the trusting love of the Lord our God every day, confident in His abiding presence and the fullness of His salvation for you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!