Thursday, April 20, 2017

Morning by Morning, April 20 - Deeper "Communion of the Holy Spirit"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine. Lead me and align me with Your Word and Your Spirit today.  ...
 
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of you" (2 Corinthians 13:13).
 
Lord, help me embrace a deeper communion of Your Holy Spirit. How do I do that?  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying, "Know that I desire to commune with you and every one of My children even more than you desire to commune with Me. Open your heart to Me by trusting Me. Open your spirit to Me by welcoming My Spirit to abide in your spirit, conforming your nature to My nature. Allow Me to put My thoughts in your mind, My desires in your heart, so that My will becomes your will and My ways become your ways. This is how you allow Me to conform you into the image of the Son of God. The more you allow yourself to hunger and thirst for this, the more deeply My Holy Spirit abides in your spirit."
 
Yes, Lord. That's what I desire. Give me a deeper desire still. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" (Matthew 4:6). Let me be filled afresh and filled more deeply with Your Holy Spirit today, as Your Word encourages us to "be filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18). 
 
"Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17). Unite me in deeper communion with You, Lord. In the power of Your grace, may I become one spirit with You. On the one hand, it's done already and always, because I am in Christ and Christ is in me (2 Corinthians 5:21). And at the same time, on the other hand, it's a daily journey as I "press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:14). 
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Come bring me into deeper communion with You today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of the Living God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you experience a deeper communion of the Holy Spirit today and every day on your journey with our Father to press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!