Thursday, April 27, 2017

Morning by Morning, April 27 - Song of Deliverance
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You into my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance!" (Psalm 32:7 NKJV)
 
As I listen for Your leading, I believe I hear You forming the words of a new song of deliverance in my spirit:
 
Tossed to and fro
But ready to go
Battered and bruised
Pressed in on every side
But ready to break through
 
Persecuted and perplexed
Stuck down but not destroyed
Afflicted and resisted
But nothing's going to take my joy
 
When everything is shaken
That must be shaken
What can't be shaken will remain
When everything is crumbled
That must be crumbled
My God is my rock and will forever reign
 
Yes, Lord!
 
"I love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies.... The Lord lives! Blessed be my rock, and exalted be the God of my salvation.... Great triumphs He gives to His king, and shows steadfast love to His anointed, to David and his descendants forever!" (Psalm 18:1-50)
 
You are with me always. Even when everything is shaken that can be shaken, "what can't be shaken will remain" -- steadfast in the power of Your love -- and by the power of Your grace, "we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken," so "let us give thanks" (Hebrews 12:27-29). "But we have this treasure in clay jars, so that it may be made clear that this extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be made visible in our bodies" (2 Corinthians 4:7-10).
 
You are a mighty God -- "mighty to save!" (Isaiah 63:1) And You are my ever-present God -- "with (me) always, to the end of the age" and with me in every moment of every day between this day and that day to come (Matthew 28:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be filled with faith, courage, and songs of deliverance as you press through and overcome whatever faces you and those who are on your heart, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!