Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Morning by Morning, June 27 - Eyes of Faith to See the Deeper Reality of Truth

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart.  ... 

"When an attendant of the man of God rose early in the morning and went out, an army with horses and chariots was all around the city. His servant said, 'Alas, master! What shall we do?' He replied, 'Do not be afraid, for there are more with us than there are with them.' Then Elisha prayed:  'O Lord, please open his eyes that he may see.' So the Lord opened the eyes of the servant, and he saw; the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha" (2 Kings 6:15). 

When You open my eyes of faith, You don't close to my eyes of reality. You just help me see the deeper reality I hadn't seen before. You let me see the truth that You are with me, that You are mighty, that You are in control, that Your victory is already won (Colossians 2:15). "For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith. Who is it that conquers the word but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:4-5). "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!" (Romans 8:37) 

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord, that I may see You and Your truth and Your provision and Your power (Ephesians 1:18). There may be a "thief (who) comes only to steal and kill and destroy, (but You) came that (I) may have life, and have it abundantly!" (John 10:10) 

Even though I may see and acknowledge my very real enemy, You give me eyes of faith to see my very real Savior! The enemy may have his armies, but the Lord of hosts, the God of angel armies, has His! My battles are real, but so is Your victory. "Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle.... Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory!" (Psalm 24:8-10) And the King of glory has already given me victory over every enemy I'll ever face! (1 Corinthians 15:57)  

"Yours, O Lord, are the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and on the earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as Head above all!" (1 Chronicles 29:11) "May we shout for joy over Your victory!" (Psalm 20:5) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you see the deeper reality of the truth of God's victory for your life no matter what battles you're facing, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
 

  
Friends, please keep us in your prayers this week. I'm excited to be ministering with old friends, Brooke and Shannon Barrett, at River of Life Foursquare Church in Berea, Kentucky and then teaching on healing and deliverance prayer ministry at the Aldersgate Conference at the Lexington Convention Center in Lexington, Kentucky. I'm excited to see what God will do, in us and in you! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!