Friday, June 09, 2017



Morning by Morning, June 9 - In Honor of the Ministry of Rev. Eradio Valverde

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take my heart and guide my steps -- today and every day.  ... "

Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him" (Genesis 5:24). After forty-one years of ministry, my dear friend, Rev. Eradio Valverde, officially, technically "retired" from the ordained ministry of the United Methodist Church yesterday at our annual conference. Like Enoch, in that sense, in that way, he will be "no more." 

But also like Enoch, I'm very excited to see where You will take him!  Enoch never stopped walking with God, and neither will Eradio. He will continue to inspire and mentor and speak boldly and prophetically the Word of God; he will continue to love and to lead with all his heart and all his passion wherever You send him. I know the heart of my friend and You know his heart even better -- and just as he said in his heart forty-one years ago, he stills says in his heart today and every day "Here I am, Lord -- send me!" (from Isaiah 6:8)

 "God took (Enoch)" and God will take Eradio. Only God knows where You will take him next, in this next season of life and ministry. But I know this to be true:  "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered in to the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Corinthians 2:9 NKJV). 

For my friend today, what I believe I hear in my heart is "I'm not done with you yet, My son. The best is yet to come. The glory of the latter house will be great than the former. I have saved My best wine for last" (from Haggai 2:9; John 2:10). "The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day" (Proverbs 4:18) And I know in my heart it is far from the full day for my friend and the extravagant, abundant anointing of God upon his life and ministry. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will walk in the path of the righteous like the light of dawn, walking with God, to fulfill your calling and destiny in Christ, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. And please join with me in this prayer of blessing for Eradio and Nellie Valverde and their family. God bless you, my friend!

    



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!