Friday, August 11, 2017

Morning by Morning, August 11 - Great and Awesome Deeds We did not Expect
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your Word be a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.  ...
 
"When You did awesome deeds that we did not expect, You came down, the mountains quaked at Your Presence. From ages past no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who works for those who wait for Him" (Isaiah 64:3-4).
 
You love to surprise us with Your "suddenlies." You love to bewilder us with Your breakthroughs. You love to show up and show off in Your glory and grace when we need You the most. You do great and awesome deeds that we don't expect and we don't deserve just because You love us and You're for us and You want Your very best for us. No one's ever seen any God like You. There's no one like You, Lord!
 
Give me faith to expect the unexpected. I believe in the God of the breakthrough. I believe in my miracle-making God. So let Your Spirit fill my heart with gratitude and fill my mouth with praise, even before I see You move again, like I've seen You move so many times before.
 
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name. I pray that, according to the riches of (Your) glory, (You) may grant that (I) may be strengthened in (my) inner being with power through (Your) Spirit, and the Christ may dwell in (my) heart through faith, as (I am) being rooted and grounded in love. I pray that (I) may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that (I) may be filled with all the fullness of God! Now to Him who by the power at work within (me) is able to accomplish abundantly far more that all (I) can ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:14-21) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray the Holy Spirit stirs up in your heart great faith to expect the unexpected from our Great God who loves to do for you exceedingly, abundantly far more than you could ever ask or imagine, in His power for His glory, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!





Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!