Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Morning by Morning August 16  - Guided by Grace in the Joy of His Presence
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You that You're with me always -- just like You said -- "Be sure of this:  I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20 NLT).
 
"Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to You for refuge. I said to the Lord, 'You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from You.... Lord, You alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine.... I will bless the Lord who guides me.... I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice! My body rests in safety.... You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasure of living with You forever!" (Psalm 16:1-11 NLT)
 
Thank You for guiding me every day. "I will bless the Lord who guides me." I trust You to guide me in Your good ways -- in "the way of life." I trust You to know and to desire what's best for me. I trust You to nudge me when I'm tempted to step off Your path and to encourage me with every step on the right one. And I trust You to go with me, "granting me the joy of Your presence" in every moment of my day.
 
Even on a hard day, You have all Your little ways of reminding me You're with me, that You're watching over me, and that You're committed to me to bring me through everything I face. I'm free to be fully alive to the full range of emotions that every moment brings -- whether good or bad, joyful or painful, encouraging or discouraging -- because I know You'll not let me get stuck in any place that would forever steal my peace and my joy. You'll even turn the most painful or destructive things into good, reminding me there's no place I'll ever go where You're not right there with me through it all. "I will not be shaken, for (You are) right beside me."
 
 "No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice!"  I'm truly blessed -- like every one of those who have truly entrusted their lives to You -- to be guided by grace on my journey of faith in "the joy of Your presence!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you'll truly entrust your life to the Jesus, to be guided by grace in the joy of His presence, knowing He's with you and for you every step of the way, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




Join me on the journey of prayer every day!
Morning by Morning
Second Edition



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!