Thursday, August 24, 2017

Morning by Morning, August 24 - "Your Father's Good Pleasure"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to begin my day with You -- meditating on the written Word, in the communion of prayer with the living Word. You are the Word of God; and I'm watching and waiting for God's Word to speak to my heart.  ...
 
"Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Luke 12:32).
 
You're a good Father. And it's Your good pleasure to give me the kingdom. What is "the kingdom" that You desire to give me, my Father?  ...
 
As I watch and wait, this Scripture comes to my heart:  "For the kingdom of God is not food and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Everything I need to experience Your righteousness is Your good pleasure to give me. Everything I need to experience Your peace is Your good pleasure to give me. Everything I need to experience Your joy is Your good pleasure to give me. And You give it all to me through Your Holy Spirit -- the "Spirit of God (who) dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:9) -- the "Spirit of God" who leads me and positions me to receive everything it is Your good pleasure to give me (Romans 8:14). You know everything I need, so You invite me to ask and command me not to worry (Philippians 4:6).
 
Thank You, my Father. It's not prideful or selfish to seek and to receive all these things that it's Your good pleasure to give me. It bring You joy to bring me joy -- righteousness and peace and joy. It delights You to delight in me. "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs!" (Zephaniah 3:17 NLT)  
 
So may it be my good pleasure to delight You by graciously receiving from You all You're generously giving to me in Your good pleasure. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you'll ask for and receive everything it's your Father's good pleasure to give you, delighting in Him as He delights in you with gladness, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Come join us for our
Level 1 Prayer Ministry Training!
Biblical Principles of Inner Healing and Deliverance
Starting Tuesday Night, September 5th, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. DVDs are also available.



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!