Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Morning by Morning, August 30 - Search and Rescue
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Show me how to pray, as I turn my eyes to You and listen for the leading of Your Spirit.  ...
 
"For thus says the Lord God:  I Myself will search for My sheep, and will seek them out. As shepherds seek out their flocks when they are among their scattered sheep, so I will seek out My sheep. I will rescue them from all the places to which they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness" (Ezekiel 34:11-12).
 
In these days of clouds and thick darkness, with whole communities still reeling from the floods and rains of destruction from this terrible storm, we need You and cry out to You, O Lord, our God. You are our Good Shepherd, our True Shepherd, our Faithful Shepherd, who says, "I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak" (v. 16).
 
Thank You for the workers and volunteers, for the neighbors and friends, for the total strangers with a heart to help who come together as one as an extension of Your heart and hands for all who are lost and suffering. Search and rescue. Deliver and save. Bring hope and healing, security and shelter in the midst of this storm. Give all who are hurting and afraid the hope and faith to believe there will soon come a day when "they shall be secure on their soil; and they shall know that (You are) the Lord" (v. 27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray in agreement with you and all who are led to join us in prayer by the Holy Spirit that the rain would stop and lives would be restored in this coastal region of Texas, Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico, and that all who are suffering in the wake of this storm would experience the protection and provision of our God, in Jesus' name! May the presence of God in His mercy and love and through His people be evident in the midst of it all. And may this terrible storm be turned into a great harvest. God bless you, my friend!


Our Prayers are with all the people of this region enduring this storm and the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey



Come join us for our
Level 1 Prayer Ministry Training
Biblical Principles of Inner Healing and Deliverance
Starting Tuesday Night, September 5th, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. DVDs are also available.

The core teaching for our Level 1 School of Ministry
 is based upon my book:

 Free to Be Like Jesus 
 Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!