Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Morning by Morning, November 1 - By His Powerful Word, Arise!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the way that leads to life in You today.  ...
 
"Long ago God spoke to our ancestors in many and various ways by the prophets, but in these last days He has spoken to us by a Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom He also created the worlds. He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and He sustains all things by His powerful word" (Hebrews 1:1-3).
 
Word of God, speak into my spirit. Give me ears to hear Your powerful word that created me and sustains me, that inspires me and empowers me. "It is written, 'One does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God'" (Matthew 4:4). And Your words to me "are spirit and life" (John 6:63).  ...
 
As I wait and listen, it seems I hear You saying in my heart, "My word for you, My son, is Arise! Arise and shine! Your Light has come. I Am your Light. I Am your Path. Arise and follow Me and I will show you great and awesome deeds you have not known. This is My promise and My invitation to you and to all who would trust Me, hear Me, and obey Me. There is yet an adventure of a lifetime set before you. And you were created for this lifetime I have set before you. There will be great challenges and great victories. There will be great darkness, but greater light -- the Light that shines through you and all who are called by My name. Arise and shine, My son! Shine with the glory of God shining through you!"  ...
 
Yes, Lord. As Your Word says, "Arise, shine; for your Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will appear over you.... Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and rejoice.... I will appoint Peace as your overseer and Righteousness your taskmaster. Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise. The sun shall no longer be your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you by night, but the Lord will be your everlasting Light, and your God will be your glory.... for the Lord will be your everlasting Light.... I Am the Lord; in its time I will accomplish it quickly!" (Isaiah 60:1-22)
 
These were Your powerful words hope and healing, spirit and life, You spoke into the spirit of Israel, even in a time of rebellion in the hearts of Your people and in their land. But You were not done with her and the people of her land. Just as You are not done with me and the people of my land. Yours is "an everlasting covenant" (Genesis 17:7; Isaiah 55:3 and 61:8). And "through the blood of the everlasting covenant, (You) make (us) complete in every good work to do (Your) will, working in (us) what is well pleasing in (Your) sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever" (Hebrews 13:20).
 
You're always inviting us to faith and repentance, to trust and obedience, to hope in the fulfillment of our heritage as the children of God, secured by the blessings of God (Galatians 3:14). "The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some think of slowness, but is patient with (us), not wanting any to perish, but all to come to repentance.... But in accordance with His promise, we wait for the new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home. Therefore, beloved, while (we) are waiting for these things, strive to be found by Him at peace, without spot or blemish; and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation.... Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity!" (2 Peter 3:9-15)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




I pray you will hear and obey the power word of the Lord He is speaking into your spirit to Arise and Shine with the light of His glory today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!
 
    



Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition)endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click  Here to Order One Today through Amazon.com

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue