Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Morning by Morning, November 14 - Got Wisdom?
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, be King of my heart and Lord of my life, as You rule and reign over every moment of my day.  ...
 
"Listen, children, to a father's instruction, and be attentive, that you may gain insight; for I give you good precepts:  do not forsake my teaching. When I was a son with my father, tender, and my mother's favorite, he taught me, and said to me, 'Let your heart hold fast my words; keep my commandments, and live. Get wisdom; get insight:  do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth. Do not forsake her, and she will help you; love her, and she will guard you. The beginning of wisdom is this:  Get wisdom, and whatever else you do, get insight. Prize her highly, and she will exalt you; she will honor you if you embrace her. She will place on your head a fair garland; she will bestow on you a beautiful crown'" (Proverbs 4:1-9).
 
David spoke of wisdom to Solomon. And Solomon spoke of wisdom to his children. And by Your Word through them, You speak of wisdom to us. Your Word says, "Get wisdom." Show me, Lord. What does it mean to "Get wisdom?"  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying in my spirit, "To 'Get wisdom' is to pursue Me, for I Am Wisdom. I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Let Me put My thoughts in your mind and My desires in your heart so I can lead you in My paths. My paths are Righteousness, Truth, and Love. Hold fast to these; hold fast to Me and My Word. And you will 'Get wisdom' to walk in the way that leads to Life -- the abundant life I long for you to have in Me."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight. For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life" (Proverbs 9:10-11). Lord Jesus, You are "Christ the Power of God and the Wisdom of God" (1 Corinthians 1:24). So put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart; fill me with Your Spirit and lead me in Your ways. Guide my steps upon Your paths that lead to life in You, as a child of God "full of the Spirit and of wisdom" (Acts 6:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




I pray you seek and embrace the One who is the Power and Wisdom of God, allowing Him to put His thoughts in your mind, to put His desires in your hear, and to fill you with His Spirit to walk in His ways today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!



I invite you to join with me on the spiritual journey of hungering and thirsting for more with a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

A Deeper Journey to Healing and Freedom
 
 
 
A Deeper Journey to Intimacy in Prayer
 
 


God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue