Thursday, November 02, 2017

Morning by Morning, November 2 - Hearing the Voice of the Great Shepherd
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're with me always and everyway. I welcome Your Presence as I begin my day in the intimacy and communion of prayer with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Now may the God of peace, who brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, make you complete in everything good so that you may do His will, working among us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever" (Hebrews 13:20).
 
You are the great Shepherd of the sheep and the great Shepherd of my soul. I'm one of Your sheep, seeking to hear Your voice and follow Your way in what is pleasing in Your sight -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. "The sheep hear His voice. He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. When He has brought out all His own, He goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow Him because they know His voice" (John 10:3-4).
 
Help me keeping growing in knowing Your voice. Sharpen my spiritual senses and refine my spiritual discernment. Help me learn to discern, so I can sort out the source of every thought and image and sensing -- what's of You, what's of me, what's of something else. "(His sheep) will not follow a stranger, but they will run from him because they do not know the voice of strangers" (John 10:5).
 
As I listen, it seems I hear You saying, "Discern My voice by testing what You hear against My Word and the nature of My heart. I Am Truth; and I Am Love. If it's not Truth, if it's not Love, it's not Me."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. As Your Word says, "Test everything; hold fast to what is good; abstain from every form of evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:21-22). "Those who are spiritual discern all things" (1 Corinthians 2:15).
 
So I seek and welcome Your gift of discernment (1 Corinthians 12:10). I embrace the gift of my identity and my inheritance as a child of God to be led by the Spirit of God, "for all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God" (Romans 8:14). By the power of Your grace, what You speak, I will hear; and where You lead, I will follow -- my great Shepherd. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




I pray you will grow in the gift of discernment, seeking to hear and trust and obey the voice of the great Shepherd of your soul, following where He leads as the beloved child of God that you are, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

    



Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition)endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click  Here to Order One Today through Amazon.com

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue