Monday, November 27, 2017

Morning by Morning, November 27 - United in Christ, Shining as Light
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ... "Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17). As I wait and listen for Your leading, I believe I hear Your Spirit speaking with a rhythm and rhyme in my heart: 
United in Christ
Shining as light
Here in the darkness of this world
 
Arise and shine
I am Yours and You are mine
Secure in Your Spirit and the truth of Your Word
 
Guide my steps
Though I'm storm-tossed and swept
In the way that leads to Life in You
 
One in the Spirit
To listen and hear It
And walk with the One who's Faithful and True
 Yes, Lord. Let me listen and hear You. Let me walk in Your ways and shine with Your light, united as one with You--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. You said You are "the Light of the world" (John 8:12). And at the same time, You said we are "the light of the world" (Matthew 5:14). That can only be true as we are one in You (John 17:22-23). As You promised Your first disciples, You continue to promise me and every disciple today:  "I will not leave you orphaned; I am coming to you. In a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.... the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you " (John 14:18-26). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




I pray you shine as light, united in Christ, one with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and walking in the way that leads to life in Him each day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

 

Friends, thank you for all your prayers and encouragement for me during my opportunity to preach by live streaming over the internet to a gathering in a village in Pakistan near Lahore. As I shared with photos and testimonies on Facebook last week, the pastors reported many salvations and healing encounters with the love of God through Jesus Christ! Praise God!

I invite you to join with me on the spiritual journey of hungering and thirsting for more with a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

A Deeper Journey to Healing and Freedom
 
 
 
A Deeper Journey to Intimacy in Prayer
 
 


God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!