Thursday, November 09, 2017


Morning by Morning, November 9 - Groaning for Greatness
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...
"We know that the whole creation has been groaning in labor pains until now; and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly while we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies" (Romans 8:22-23).
We're groaning for greatness. We're yearning to be all You created us to be -- forgiven for our sins, filled with Your Spirit, and fulfilling our destiny as the sons and daughters of the King we are. May we settle for nothing less. May we hunger and thirst for more -- more of You, more of Your love, more of Your grace, more of Your nature in our hearts and Your power in our lives. 
"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised!" (Psalm 145:3) And in Your greatness, You long to do great things in us. "Be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things" and will continue to do even more (Joel 2:20).  "Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it -- the Lord is His name:  Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known... I am going to bring (you) recovery and healing; I will heal (you) and reveal to (you) abundance of prosperity and security.... And (you) shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for (you); they shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for (you)!" (Jeremiah 33:2-9)
Lord, let it be so. Set us free from complacency and give us fresh passion. Deliver us from the poverty of lacking a zeal for You and the fulfillment of Your Word and Your will in our lives. With an increasing, insatiable hunger for Your kingdom and Your righteousness, we're groaning for greatness in You (Matthew 6:33). And as we do, Your Word will be fulfilled:  "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled!" (Matthew 5:6) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays







I pray you will be filled with a hunger and thirst for righteousness, that you groan for greatness, and that the Lord will do great and awesome things in you and through your life, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

      

I invite you to join with me on the spiritual journey of hungering and thirsting for more with a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

A Deeper Journey to Healing and Freedom


 
A Deeper Journey to Intimacy in Prayer

 


God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue