Monday, December 04, 2017

Morning by Morning, December 4 - Abide in Me, Abide and Be
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. And in the extravagance of Your love and the mystery of faith, You come to abide and be One within me as well.  ...
 
As I worship and wait for the leading of Your Spirit this morning, it seems I hear You singing a new song You're writing in my spirit.  ...
 
Abide in Me,
Abide and be,
One who seeks My heart.
 
Come to Me,
Come and see,
I'm the One who loves your soul.
 
There is none greater,
There is none safer,
Than the One who calls you My own.  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Your Word invites me, "Abide in Me, as I abide in you.... As the Father has loved Me, so I have loved you; abide in My love.... I have said these things to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete (John 15:4-11).

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you experience the deep, abiding Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart and every moment of your day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

    

Friends, thank you so much for your prayers for us as I preached by live-streaming through the internet at Abundant Life Church in Karachi, Pakistan Sunday morning. I was able to share most of my message, but their was a technical disruption before I could end and pray with the people. I'll have a chance to finish and pray this through a video this week, but Pastor Ishaq said the people were greatly encouraged and moved by the Holy Spirit and will be sending a praise report of what the Lord has done. More opportunities will be coming. Praise God!

We had a wonderful day of ministry on Saturday, as I led a Healing Prayer Seminar at Oak Hills Church, Alamo Ranch Campus in San Antonio (Senior Pastor, Max Lucado) from my role as Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries. We heard many testimonies during the seminar of lifting of burdens and healing from pain! Praise God! Thank you so much for your partnership through prayer with me in ministry!

My friend, I invite you to join with me on the spiritual journey of hungering and thirsting for more with a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!