Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Morning by Morning, December 6 - Conceived by the Holy Spirit in the Likeness of a Human Being
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In these first moments of my morning, I want to give You first priority in my day.  ...
 
"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign:  Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14 NKJV).
 
You are the One who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. You are the One who is fully God and fully Man, Son of God and Son of Man, the One who set aide the glory of Heaven to humble Yourself in the likeness of human flesh and blood to live and to love among us as Immanuel, God with us (Matthew 1:23). You are "Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made (Yourself) of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, (You) humbled (Yourself) and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross" -- all from Your mercy and love for us (Philippians 2:6-8 NKJV).
 
I can't truly conceive and all it means that You willingly humbled Yourself to be conceived in the womb of woman for me. "The sufferings of Christ" began in the womb, not only at the cross or the tomb (1 Peter 1:10). You had it all, yet You chose to sacrifice it all for me and for all who would embrace Your sacrifice of love and grace -- "not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 2:9).
 
In Your humanity, You showed us the way to the Father -- how to live a life by the leading of the Holy Spirit, only doing what the Father was doing and saying what the Father speaking, as You lived a life in the fellowship of the Father and in the communion of the Holy Spirit (John 5:19 and 12:49). 
 
And just as You were the Son of Man, born to live for us, You were the Son of God, willing to die for us, that in Your death as a sinless sacrifice for us, we might live forever with You in the power and glory of Your resurrection. "I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the sharing of His suffering by becoming like Him in His death, if somehow I may attain the resurrection form the dead.... I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me His own" (Philippians 3:10-12).
 
Son of God, Son of Man -- One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit -- come be One within me. Immanuel, God with us, come live in me, that I can live for You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Friend, I pray the One who is Immanuel with be with you and live within you, as you live for Him today in the fellowship of the Father and the communion of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!
  

I'm excited to be sharing a message of hope and healing at the First Wednesday Service of Worship & Prayer for Healing this Wednesday Night December 6th at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus in San Antonio at 7pm. Our Rapha God Ministries Prayer Team will be joining the OHC Prayer Team to offer personal prayer ministry. All are welcome! Please come join us!


My friend, I invite you to join with me on the spiritual journey of hungering and thirsting for more with a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!