Tuesday, January 23, 2018


Morning by Morning, January 23 - "Hope Full"
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the deep communion of prayer, help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).
I believe I hear in my heart this morning Your Spirit speaking these words:  "Be hopeful."  ...
And as I close my eyes and listen in my heart, I believe I see these words written like this:  "Be hope full." And it seems I hear You saying, "Be full of hope, My son. Not in wishful thinking, but in expectant waiting. Not passively waiting, but purposefully awaiting what it to come and who you are to become in Me. Embrace My thoughts in your mind and My desires in your heart, that I may guide Your steps in My will and bless your days with My favor."  ...
Yes, Lord. I want to embrace every word that's of You, every word of spirit and life and truth. Even as I hear Your voice in my heart, I am abounding in hope by the power of Your Holy Spirit. And You are filling me afresh with all joy and peace in believing. By the power of Your grace at work within me, I am "hope full" of all that is to come and all I am to become in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you will be "hope full" today, full of hope, filled afresh with all joy and peace in believing by the power of the Holy Spirit moving mightily in your life and on your behalf, especially in ways you don't yet see but choose to believe by faith, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend! 



Friends, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

MorningByMorning-TommyHays
https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!