Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Morning by Morning, January 24 - The Holy of Holies of My Heart
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for the invitation to abide in You as You abide in me, beginning my day seeking Your face and listening for Your voice.  ...
 
"Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.... Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you were bought with a price; therefore glory God in your body" (1 Corinthians 6:17-20).
 
Unite my heart with Your heart, my thoughts with Your thoughts, my desires with Your desires. I abide in You, as You abide in me (John 15:4). In the holy of holies of my heart, reveal and remove everything in me that is a hindrance to my communion with You, that You can replace it with the Presence of Your Spirit (Exodus 26:34; Hebrews 9:3). Make me one spirit with You--more and more every day. 
 
As You are, so am I to be (1 John 4:17). "(We) have been anointed by the Holy One.... Let what (we) have heard from the beginning abide in (us), then (we) will abide in the Son and the Father. And this is what He has promised us, eternal life.... As for (us), the anointing that (we) received from Him abides in (us).... And now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He is revealed we may have confidence and not be put to shame before Him at His coming.... When He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And all who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure" (1 John 2:20-3:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Tommy, I pray you become one spirit with the Lord, more and more every day, abiding in Him as He abides in you in the holy of holies of your heart, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend! 



Friends, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!