Friday, January 26, 2018


Morning by Morning, January 26 - Come Awaken and Arise and Shine through Me!
 
Good morning Lord Jesus. I'm alive and free, come awaken and arise and shine through me!  ...
 
Yes, Lord. I hear these words of some kind of declaration stirring in my spirit....
 
I'm alive and free,
Come awaken and arise and shine through me.
No holding back, no turning aside,
It's time to saddle up and ride!
You fill my heart with purpose and passion,
You set me ablaze and call me to action.
Your Kingdom come, Your will be done;
Here in my heart and in everyone.
It's no time to slumber; it's no time to wait;
It's time to get moving for Your Kingdom's sake.
Arise and shine, for my Light has come,
Through the victory of Your cross, my battles are won.
In the power of Your grace I'm free every day,
To live every promise the Word of God says.
With strength for today and hope for tomorrow,
I'm filled with Your joy; no more sadness or sorrow.
Make way for the King here in my heart,
Make way for His Kingdom wherever you are.
There's a new day dawning and the best is yet to come,
Let's not waste another minute to go tell everyone.
I'm alive and free,
Come awaken and arise in me!
 
Yes, Lord. Let it be so! "For it is the God who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 4:6).
 
Fulfill in us this prophecy and promise of Your Word:  "Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will appear over you. Nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.... Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and rejoice!" (Isaiah 60:1-50) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you will awaken and arise and let the glory of the Lord shine through you with purpose and passion, living every promise of His Word through your life, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend! 

 


Friends, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.


https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!